DAY SPONSORSHIP OF CASS COUNTY 4-H FAIR
Fair Week: July 10-16, 2016
Day Sponsorship: $1,000.00
We will give first priority to last year’s Sponsors of the Day.
Your business will receive the following benefits for your investment.
- Daily sponsorship is yours alone.
- Company name will be displayed at fairgrounds entrance gates.
- Recognition in fair program (circulation 5,000-6,000).
- Recognition in the local newspapers.
- Announcements in radio mentions and radio announcements daily.
- P. A. announcements throughout the day.
- Use of space to display your product or service for distribution of literature, etc. during your day. (Tent, tables and chairs will be provided in front of the Merchants Buildings.)
- Printed recognition in livestock programs; announced during show.
- Printed recognition in the Auction programs for the day of sponsorship and announced during the auction.
- 2016 Fair coupon book. (2)
- Free space in the Merchants Building during the fair if desired.
Only 6 days are available.
Don’t miss out on your chance to gain
this much publicity all while supporting your
“Great Cass County 4-H Fair”
Cass County 4-H Adopt-A-Building Program
The Cass County 4-H Association has elected to offer an annual 4-H Adopt-A-Building Program. This program is being initiated to help renovate existing buildings, construct new facilities, and provide funds for infrastructure updates.
Through this Adopt-A-Building program support, an increase in educational and youth development opportunities will be afforded to our 4-H members.
Several community organizations and service groups have benefited from the recent improvements made to our Cass County 4-H fairgrounds. Last year, the facilities at the fairgrounds were used over 360 times and the demands for use continue to rise.
We look forward to the continued challenge of maintaining and improving the Cass County 4-H Fairground facilities. Future goals include having an official Master Plan for the fairgrounds so future projects will be prioritized and provide the 4-H Assn. with the direction for project completion.
Enclosed is a form for your commitment to this new program. Also, enclosed is a listing of some of the expenses to our 4-H Assn. Adopt-A-Building sponsorship is for a one-year commitment with a financial payment of $250 per building. You will need to list which building (s) you would like to “Adopt”. Each sponsor of the building will have a sign with their name/business attached near the main entrance of the building for one full year. Please return your sponsor form by May 1, 2016. If you have questions, feel free to contact 4-H Director, Josh LeDonne, 574-721-0312.
Buildings to Sponsor:
- Horse & Pony Barn
- Swine Barn
- Sheep/Goat/Llama Barn
- Cattle Barn
- Poultry/Rabbit Barn
- 4-H Exhibition Building (show arena)
- 4-H Cloverleaf Complex
Cass County 4-H Classic Clover Club
Thank you for considering a donation to the Cass County 4-H Program. Our appreciation goes out to each and every one of you for your future and past support of the Cass County 4-H Association.
Some people in our community have expressed an interest to support the Cass County 4-H program but were unsure how to go about making the contribution. Thus, the Cass County 4-H Classic Clover Club has formed!
We are constantly working to improve the Cass County 4-H Program. Your contribution helps promote the continued growth of many youth that are gaining new knowledge and skills unique to the 4-H program.
The funds collected each year provide many rewards to our 4-H youth and volunteers.
- Trophies, plaques, pins, and ribbons are awarded to members through your generosity.
- Educational trips, workshops, and tours are awarded to members to learn as they travel.
- Manuals are provided to the members to educate and guide them through their various projects.
- Leader recognition and training materials are provided to help our many volunteer leaders guide our members.
- Maintaining our beautiful 4-H park facilities and grounds at the fairgrounds is a continuing process that benefits our local community.
Through your contribution, you are rewarded as well.
- Every donation will be recognized in all printing of livestock programs and events during the fair where feasible.
- All donations will be presented on the electronic red sign that is displayed continuously during the fair and at the 4-H fish fry and 4-H pancake days.
- Donations of $500 or more will be listed on a sign and displayed at the fair.
- Recognition in the 4-H newsletter.
Remember, your donation is tax deductible.
You can be sure your donations directly support programming and facilities for 900 youth, families, and volunteers. Donations must be received by May 1, 2016 to be included in all of the promotions. Donations after that date will receive as much recognition as possible.
We ask you to consider supporting 4-H by selecting a level of giving as outlined:
- $10-99: Green Clover Donor
- $100-499: Bronze Clover Donor
- $500-999: Silver Clover Donor
- $1000-4999: Gold Clover Donor
- $5000 and above: Platinum Clover Donor
THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN AND SUPPORTING CASS COUNTY 4-H’ERS
Cass County 4-H Entertainment Club
Thank you for considering a donation to the Cass County 4-H Entertainment Club. Our appreciation goes out to each and every one of you for your future and past support of the Cass County 4-H Association. Some people in our community have expressed an interest to support the entertainment provided during the week of the fair. Thus, we have formed the Cass County 4-H Entertainment Club!
We are constantly working to improve the Cass County 4-H Fair. As you may or may not know each night during fair week, we provide a variety of entertainment. What you may not know is that very little of the entertainment is free. Two of years ago, we began featuring up and coming country music artists. Money raised from the concerts will be used to upgrade the tractor pull area where the concerts are preformed, the other nightly entertainments, and helping meet the needs of the general fund. We believe that this will continue to be an area that will provide much needed operating funds.
However, as with all endeavors there is a cost involved. As mentioned above the nightly entertainment is a cost to the Fair Association. Donations to the Entertainment Club will help defer these costs and add to the profitability of the concerts.
Through your contribution you are rewarded as well:
- Donations of $500 – $999 will receive 2 tickets to the concert and your name on a sign at the fair
- Donations of $1,000 – $4,999 will receive 4 tickets to the concert and your name on a sign at the fair and on our schedule
- Donations of $5,000 and above will receive 6 tickets to the concert and your name on a sign at the fair, on our schedule, and in all of livestock programs
Remember, your donation is tax deductible…
Donations must be received by May 1, 2016 to be included in all of the promotions. Donations after that date will receive as much recognition as possible.
Thank you for considering a donation to the Cass County 4-H Program. There are three (3) ways you can contribute to the continued growth of many youth who are gaining new knowledge and skills unique to the 4-H program: (1) as a member of the Cass County 4-H Classic Clover Club, the annual solicitation for funds to assure the future of the overall Cass County 4-H Program; and (2) by Adopting a Building at the Cass County 4-H Fairgrounds, which consists of a $250 donation annually; and (3) a “Sponsor of the Day” support for one of the six days of the fair, which commits a $1000 donation.
The Cass County 4-H Program Handles a Large Budget Each Year. Some of the Expenses are Included Below:
Manuals and Supplies……………..…..$ 4,000
Trips and Workshops………………….. 4,300
4-H Camp……………………………….. 700
Maintenance & Repair ………………… 13,500
Printing & Reproduction………………. 4,000
The Cass County 4-H Association also has two (2) endowment funds with the Cass County Community Foundation. One is for the upkeep and maintenance to the fairgrounds and the other is for 4-H scholarships given annually. You may make a donation to this fund also by specifying it.
DONOR RECEIPT: The Cass County 4-H Association, Inc. gratefully acknowledges receipt of your donation $________ which is deductible as a contribution for Federal income tax purposes under Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code, pursuant to rulings issued April 24, 1946, and February 9, 1973, by the Internal Revenue Service to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Detach and Return Lower Portion To:
Cass County 4-H Club Association, Inc., 200 Court Park, Room 302, Logansport, IN 46947
Official Donor Name (as you would like it to appear for recognition) _________________________________________________
Address______________________________________________________ Phone Number_______________________
My Total contribution to the Cass County 4-H program is $_____________ Date________________________
I would like this contribution to be used for the:
1. Adopt-A-Building – ($250 each) Name of Building(s) _______________________________________
2. Fair “Sponsor of the Day” – ($1000) Which Day? _____________
3. Cass County 4-H Classic Clover Club (Please circle Donor Level Below)
_____$10-99: Green Clover Donor _____$100-499: Bronze Clover Donor
_____$500-999: Silver Clover Donor _____$1000-4999: Gold Clover Donor
_____$5000 and above: Platinum Clover Donor
4. 4-H Entertainment Club (Please Mark the Donor Level Below)
_____$500-999 _____$1000-4999 _____$5000 and above
Method of Payment:
_____ Cash –or- _____Check#_______ (Make Check Payable to: Cass County 4-H Assn.)
Contact Name (please print)
We are most interested in assisting you in any way possible. If you have any questions, please contact Purdue Extension – Cass County Office at 574-753-7750. We Appreciate Your Support!