4-H Facilities Include:
- The Community Center seating area is 100 ft by 60 ft with a kitchen (for general preparation, serving and cleanup; however, we ask that groups do not use the appliances inside the kitchen) and separate men’s and women’s bathrooms inside.
- There are tables and chairs provided that will seat approximately 400 people.
- You are able to decorate the facility as long as it is put back to the original condition after your event. Nothing can be taped, nailed or tacked to the walls. Ticky Tack can be used on the walls.
- There are pictures of the Community Center in use in the photo gallery
The Cloverleaf Complex is a meeting room with a small sink, microwave and refrigerator.
- There is a restroom inside.
- There are tables and chairs provided that will seat approximately 48 people.
- You are able to decorate the facility as long as it is put back to the original condition after your event.
Horse & Pony Area
If you would like to rent any of the facilities please call the Extension Office at 574-753-7750 and ask for Vicky.